International Picnic Day is June 18, 2022!
So if you're ready to have some spring fun with the fam, grab your picnic basket and head to one of the best places in and around Nassau County to spread a blanket and share a meal!
Here's a list of the best places for a picnic:
- Stepping Stone Park, Kings Point
- Village Green Park, Great Neck
- Firefighter's Park, Great Neck
- Mary Jane Davies Green, Manhasset
- Manhasset Valley Park, Manhasset
- Flower Hill Park, Manhasset
- Plandome Village Green, Plandome
- Sands Point Preserve, Sands Point
- Michael J. Tully Park, New Hyde Park
- Eisenhower Park, East Meadow
- Crocheron Park, Bayside
- Cunningham Park, Fresh Meadows
- Alley Park, Oakland Gardens
- Christopher Morley Park, Roslyn
- Hempstead Lake State Park, West Hempstead
- Valley Stream State Park, Valley Stream
- Cold Spring Harbor, Cold Spring Harbor
- Bethpage State Park, Farmingdale
Where's your go-to spot?