Gearing up for a fang-tastic Halloween weekend at home but need a few ideas to keep the kids spellbound and you in your right mind? No fear — that’s why I’m here!
Face the weekend unafraid with these ten family-friendly ideas:
- Build haunted gingerbread houses.
- Enjoy the classic It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
- Go for a family glow-stick walk.
- Host a pumpkin-carving competition (and save the seeds to roast!).
- Invite neighbors to a scary (or not-so-scary) movie in the backyard.
- Make a creepy playlist to play for trick-or-treaters on Halloween night.
- Paint your toes and nails a Halloween theme.
- Shop for costumes for your four-legged friends.
- Watch the History of Halloween on the History Channel
- Whip up some candy apples.
Have a hair-raising weekend, friends! Happy Halloween to you and your family!